This is my 2nd stay here so I recommend it if you're looking for an nice but economical hotel in Carmel.
First stay was December 1.5 years ago for a diving trip to Point Lobos & Monastery Beach.
This time was for a quick weekend getaway to relax and enjoy the weather.
So.. I recommend this hotel if you plan on doing activities outside of your room.
Location - close drive to nearby activities.
Clean - it's clean.
Room - BRING EARPLUGS for your kids! Walls are paper thin! No need to explain further.
- nice shampoo, conditioner and soap (big deal for me)
- upgraded to have a balcony. It's nice for fresh air but the view of the roof below us & road wasn't great. But again, it's an economical hotel so I'm not complaining.
- towels are hard and rough (now I'm complaining.)
Pool/ hot tub - eh. Go to the beach
Staff - didn't see any other than checking in. Nothing to say about this, good or bad.
Restaurant - there is one but didn't eat there so I have no feedback.
Overall - I recommend this hotel for a quick getaway trip that includes outside activities & earplugs. I will stay here again for next dive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our Carmel Ca. hotel you will find a quaint, yet stylish setting with an array of gracious amenities that include a heated pool, fitness center and the "Fuse" restaurant. We’ve truly created a destination within a destination. Additionally, we offer fantastic facilities for weddings, business meetings, retreats and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Carmel Mission Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmel Mission Hotel Carmel