We stayed for one night in early September on our way up the Pacific
Highway. Carmel is a good spot to stay over on your way up/down Highway
1. The Mission Inn is a good value hotel. The hotel is very smart, and
the rooms are extremely sizeable. However, this hotel is on a commercial
shopping estate a mile outside of central Carmel.....think travel lodge
on the edge of town. It serves a great practical purpose, but it is
never going to be a hotel to remember. Use this hotel as a fairly cheap
option to allow you to spend more on a lovely hotel somewhere else
along Highway 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our Carmel Ca. hotel you will find a quaint, yet stylish setting with an array of gracious amenities that include a heated pool, fitness center and the "Fuse" restaurant. We’ve truly created a destination within a destination. Additionally, we offer fantastic facilities for weddings, business meetings, retreats and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Carmel Mission Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmel Mission Hotel Carmel