“A lovely spot for lunch!”

Patisserie Boissiere Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 159 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A relaxing and comforting venue modeled after a European chateau where tables are thoughtfully spaced and fresh flowers, fireplace, candles and soothing musical notes are integral part of the dining experience. The ambience sets the tone for French country food served with a great deal of care for detail, and pastries baked daily on premises. Dining room is available for private dinner parties.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

A wonderful spot to have a delightful lunch and a bakery desert. The atmosphere and decor
is very upbeat and it has very good service. Will be sure and return on our next visit to Carmel.

1  Thank nanclaws

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I happened on this delightful small restraurant, jsut as it was opening at 5:30 for dinner. It is a small establishment, but has an airy, light ambiance and was very quiet - one of my pet peeves abut restraurants is the high noise level in mostof them. this place was quiet, quiant, excellent food and service. don't forget the delightful french desserts too!

2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Didn't eat a meal there -- only take-out pastries. All of the cakes we sampled were excellent. Le mousse au chocolat was good. Nothing that we bought (and we bought a variety of the pastry offerings) was less than very good. Did we feel like we were in Paris or Bruxelles? No, not quite. Nevertheless, a worthwhile detour for the lover of rich desserts.

1  Thank Shrek4
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I suppose we could have paid two-thirds less and gone to Subway, but I just couldn't face the lackluster bread, slap-dash fillings, white lettuce and overbrined chicken. So imagine my delight when I saw that Patisserie Boissiere offered a picnic menu. We had the chicken Caesar salad and a seafood sandwich, both of which were very good. Had they had the onion soup to go, I would have ordered that, too; its aroma was enchanting. Ordered a walnut-oatmeal-chocolate chip cookie for dessert; one was enough for two. We ate in a church courtyard a few blocks away and enjoyed the garden immensely. I hope we can go for dinner the next time we are in town.

1  Thank xtex
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I can only comment on the pastries - the coconut cream pie was divine while the choux pastry items were good - not Parisian or Lyon standards. Service is cramped and harried, though. Selection changes daily.

1  Thank CulturedBacillis