we planned to stay here for one night on our way through to San Fransico. we ended up staying three and again on out way back to LA. the service was top notch. so friendly and helpful the staff helped us on our journey giving us ideas of where to go and what to do. they were amazing and so helpful. the rooms to clean and with complementary brandy, it made it a cute romantic place to stay and enjoy. if you are ever passing through this smally sea side town i fully recommend you take the time to stop here for the night and enjoy the comfort and hospitality that the Lamp Lighter Inn offers. will definitely return the next time we are in California.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small seaside Inn centrally located in downtown Carmel. We offer free parking, beach chairs and breakfast. On weekends we have wine and some other small dishes for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Hotel Carmel
- Lamp Lighter Inn And Sunset House Suites