My husband and I stay at the Lamp Lighter Inn every year when visiting our favorite town, Carmel. There are many reasons why we keep coming back. Not only is the location perfect for walking around town and to the beach, but the rooms are adorable and comfortable. I love the decor and the plush bedding! It is a perfect place to come back at the end of the day to relax. The fire pits are also fun! They create an inviting environment to socialize with the other guests or staff. We love the wine and cheese provided in the evenings too!
The staff has always been wonderful to us. The ladies who work at the front desk are very friendly and helpful. In particular Heather and her mother have always gone out of their way to make sure we have a great stay every time!
I recomend the Lamp Lighter Inn to anyone who is planning on staying in the Carmel area. It's beautifully charming! We can't wait to come back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small seaside Inn centrally located in downtown Carmel. We offer free parking, beach chairs and breakfast. On weekends we have wine and some other small dishes for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Lighter Inn And Sunset House Suites
- Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Hotel Carmel