We stayed in The Lamplighter Inn for a night on our trip down to the coast which we loved. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. The room, Sea Otter, was really pretty and well appointed. The Inn is closre to the Ocean and within a short walk to the town, restaurants, shops etc. We loved the complimentary glass of wine in the evening sitting around the fire chatting to other guests. Breakfast was nothing special but perfectly acceptable and very pleasant to be able to have it outside. Gluten free bread was available which was a bonus. Highly recommend the Lamplighter Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small seaside Inn centrally located in downtown Carmel. We offer free parking, beach chairs and breakfast. On weekends we have wine and some other small dishes for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Lighter Inn & Sunset House Hotel Carmel
- Lamp Lighter Inn And Sunset House Suites