“Great storyteller”

Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Carmel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great storyteller”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great storyteller. Provides very insightful information on Carmel-by-the-Sea you wouldn't otherwise discover.

5 Thank Heyscottp

Chicago, Illinois
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fabulous Tours”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Fabulous Tour with an incredibly knowledgeable guide. We walked though numerous passages between buildings and learned the fascinating history of Carmel by the Sea. My only complaint is that it was cash only and when traveling cross country, I don't like to keep that much cash on me.
It is not handicap accessible and wear your walking shoes! Tour is exactly 2 hours.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank DesignerScout
Grand Terrace, California, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We really enjoyed the history of Carmel that we learned on the Walk. Our guide was great, too!

Visited June 2012
CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Carmel Walks is Back!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I am so glad the tour is back! I took the tour with my girfriend on friday with Gael, the new owner. She was just fabulous!

Visited April 2012
6 Thank deltadawn50
San Francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Update on Carmel Walks”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I am a friend of Gale Wrausmann, the wonderful, talented and gracious owner of Carmel Walks. Sadly, she has passed away. She loved sharing her knowledge about Carmel, and her absence is deeply felt. Carmel Walks is not gone, but tours are suspended until further notice.

Visited March 2012