“Wonderful”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Walnut Creek
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My sister and I came here first because it was dog friendly (and we had my dog with us), and secondly because of all the great reviews on-line. We were not disappointed. Very friendly wait staff that were very helpful. We sat outside and when it started cooling off we were offered blankets, really nice and clean microfiber blankets, to keep us warm. Its a very little touch but those really do make everything better.
The food was great! My sister and I shared a salad which they split up into two plates for us (beautiful presentation) and we had their 100 year old recipe garlic bread. Wonderful! We shared a pizza which was very good and sat outside for a while enjoying ourselves.
The service here was wonderful and next time I am in Carmel I would make a point to come back here.

Palo Alto, California
“Never had a bad meal”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

As a family, we are spaghetti & meatball connoisseurs and Little Napoli's rendition is at the top of our list. While my children and I never vear away from pasta, my husband has the Hobo Stew which he says is the best stew he has ever had. Atmosphere feels Italian. The space can feel small when the restaurant is busy. They welcome families.

Durban, South Africa
“All the way to Carmel to have an amazing Italian meal!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had an amazing meal at this restaurant. It is a well run establishment. The menu is not large but both option we chose were fantastic. They have a great wine list. This is really a great option in Carmel.

Pebble Beach, California
“a proper pizza”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Dinner at Little Napoli was high on my list since relocating here just five months ago from Napoli on the southern coast of Italy. I ordered a pizza napoletana, of course, and it was everything I hoped it would be. The red wine was just fine, and the atmosphere was pretty great. The service was good, but I was somewhat bummed when the waitress informed us no one at the restaurant spoke Italian. At least not at the time of our visit, which means we will have to try again. I would absolutely go back for a proper pizza and glass of wine.

• Visited March 2014
“Delightful outdoor dining”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife, mother-in-law and I had a delightful dining experience on the outside patio on an unusually warm May evening in Carmel. I had the Caneloni Tricolori - three colors of sauce and three stuffings in a large caneloni made up to look like an Italian flag, Mother -in -law had the best Chicken Parmigian I've ever tasted, and wife had a superb salmon dish in a really tasty sauce. The service was excellent, and the ingredients were very fresh. The Peppoli Chianti was also very good - we even wennt into the wine shop to get a couple bottles to take home. Dining in the finer restaurants in Carmel is not budget friendly, but we really enjoyed ourselves at Little Napoli.