“Nice Sand Dabs and Chicken Parmigiana”

Grill On Ocean Avenue
Ranked #40 of 161 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Dabs were good, vegetables were outstanding and I am not a big Veggie person...Crab Cakes were the best I have had.Service was very good....My wife had the Chicken Parmigiana and loved it.

There are newer reviews for Grill On Ocean Avenue

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went for dinner. Excellent, friendly and efficient service and made to feel very welcome. I had artichoke, beautifully presented and also steak, which was delicious and cooked to perfection. Quirky feature is the box of crayons on the table to encourage you to doodle on the tablecloth, which everyone seemed to be doing. It certainly made us remember the restaurant. We would certainly visit this restaurant again given the chance.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stopped here for a lunch expecting a tourist type of reception, but found a friendly place with good food and good service. The also own other properties in Carmen and give you discount coupons for those.

1  Thank Capn_C
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We ordered two different dishes upon recommendation of our waitress. Both were good, but (to us) a little over immersed in olive oil. My personal preference is a drier offering, however the restaurant seems to have a large attendance hence I'm likely in the minority of those who don't care for the extra toppings.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

My dinner at The Grill was truly an outstanding dining experience. Located conveniently on Ocean Ave in Carmel, The Grill's atmosphere and service was top class and the chef-prepared food was presented in a picture-perfect display that invited me to savor every bite. My scallops and prawns were prepared absolutely deliciously! I strongly recommend The Grill for a wonderful evening of dining. Quaint. Friendly. Great service. A Carmel treasure!

1  Thank JJOKeeffe