“Excellent local venue for theater events”

Sunset Cultural Center
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.00*
and up
Carmel Small-Group Food and Wine Walking Tour
Ranked #13 of 110 things to do in Carmel
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great seats, acoustics and acts. Reasonably priced. Saw Ira Glass there a bit ago. I was in the front row. I'll never forget it.

1  Thank mmcmilla
There are newer reviews for Sunset Cultural Center

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Whatever event i see here, from the Turtles to Crosby Stills And Nash, it is a small and great acoustic theater. There is not a bad seat in the house, but I usually buy front row tickets. I saw the beatles show, 1964 here, and I tell you, it is the next best thing to seeing the Beatles themselves, which is impossible. They have reasonably priced alcohol and snacks during intermission. This is a real gem in carmel, great events here!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went to see her last week and it was amazing. Of course the crowd is what you would expect, grey, crooked, and happy to remember theri teenage years. The Sunset Center is a great venue, small but provides the audience with great sound. I just hope I look as good as Judy does when I reach 77.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

there's a lot more here than you'd expect. great acoustics in a comfortable theatre. galleries, art, parking o my.

1  Thank lidarnell
Reviewed July 19, 2012

You would be amazed at the talent that comes through this center. Many big name performers visit this facility. We are going next to see Kenny Loggins. I can say that having been there at least a dozen times, I have never had a bad seat. Doesn't matter if we are in the front or back row. There is not a bad seat in the house.