“Great Local Breakfast Spot”
Review of Cottage Restaurant

Cottage Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 159 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Charming little place with great food at reasonable prices. Kitchen easily accommodated my wife's request for fresh fruit instead of potatoes with her eggs benny.

2  Thank Martini17

Reviewed September 9, 2013

It is a charming restaurant indeed, located in this beautiful cottage, it serves a delicious food (must try the artichoke soupe). We went there for lunch and were really well served (I had also this awesome lasagna with a good caesar salad). Reasonable price also!

1  Thank Miguel D
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've had Breakfast here many times great food great service from a friendly staff and very reasonable prices. Love It! Love it! Love it! Not to be missed when in Carmel.

1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I have been visiting Carmel for years and have only now discovered this hidden gem. They offer the most delicious omelette and eggs Benedict I have ever tasted. My husband felt the same way about the French toast. The staff was wonderful and the ambience homey and inviting.

1  Thank Heather T
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ate here twice, great service and price. No wait, if there was though, I would wait for this place. Nice music playing too.