“Fondue and fun”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rancho Boulevard
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Enjoyable little restaurant off of the mean part of Carmel...so you will need to drive...Very quiet the night we went there but it was a Monday. Meat fondue was good...our teenage boys enjoyed it for the first time.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a charming, cozy restaurant in the Barnyard in Carmel. Fondues, schnitzel, you name it -- very well-prepared and served promptly. We visited on a Friday and enjoyed the live music.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I ordered their grilled shrimp linguine and I normally don't finish the food I ordered. This dish was so good, I did not have any left over to go despite the fact that I was not really that hungry. I went with a couple of friends and they even made the comment that they're surprised I did not have any left over. If you are celebrating your birthday, you've got to eat here for a really fun and different way of greeting you a happy birthday. I want you to be surprised and have a fun experience.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

The cheese fondue was plenty for two to share. Lots of veggies and bread for dipping. The onion soup was very good. The owner came around to each table and checked on all the diners. Great touch. We would return!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you like good onion soup and fondue this is the place.Better be hungry because the portions are large.