“Italian Off the Beaten Path”

La Dolce Vita Ristorante
Ranked #105 of 153 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Found this restaurant across from the post office. At lunchtime, we were surprised there wasn't a crowd. Andrea Bocelli was calling me in! great music. First came lightly toasted bread with sundried tomato dip. Delicious. Then house salad, which was carefully made. A chicken, Gorgonzola and mozzarella pizza was perfectly cooked. I had Bolla Chianti, perfect match. Very nice service.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This looks like a nice little restaurant. It was right around the corner from my hotel. The staff was nice. I had a spinach salad and bruschetta. The salad consisted of a pile of spinach, gorgonzola, and dressing. The bruschetta was a pile of tomatos on bread. I expected a little more spice and flavor. I'm not sure why I had to wait 15-20 minutes for this since it could be thrown together in about 30 seconds.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

The service was excellent, I had lamb shank which was delicious & hubby's pizza was good but a little overcooked.
The bread and special dip was delicious!
Worth a visit for a well priced meal in friendly surroundings

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was a bit of a find we came across this place whilst looking for a Chinese Restaurant and it was really good. The waiter was very good and the food excellent. The portions were just about right and they looked after our kids even though they did not have a children's menu.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My man had the trout and loved every bite of it! The chicken pesto sandwich was also good but his meal looked better.