“Nice night sit atop!”

Good for: Families with children
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice night sit atop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Got there early and enjoyed some excellent house made pasta and delightful service. Great weather was made even better when sitting atop and looking down the streets of lovely Carmel By-The-Sea!

Visited July 2012

Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Over promise Under Delivery”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Piza was recommended here, but it was a weak pie with little pizaz. Just a step above frozen, very dissapointing. We also had a pasta dish, nothing special and short on size. The guiter player was very good.

Visited June 2012
“I can't enough of this placed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Every time my friend and I went to this restaurant (which was every sunday) the owner took excellent care us. The food especially the tortellini is delicious. I can also never get enough of the sauce the bread is served with. Even the desserts are almost too good to be real. Every time I brought a group of friends here they had only good things to say.

Pebble Beach, California
“I love this restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

I love this restaurant but apparently someone had a really a really bad experience just recently. I guess that can happen on a bad day in any restaurant but so far I have had nothing but good experiences there. The small outdoor terrace overlooking San Carlos street is delightful and I think they the food is great. The inside is quiet and intimate unlike some of the other Italian restaurants in Carmel and that is why my wife and I like this restaurant so much.

• Visited April 2012
san diego
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our favorites!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Always good service, not a big lunch menu but good food , very pleasant staff, laid back atmosphere.

Visited May 2011