Vendange Carmel Inn & Suites
$199
$179
Official Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Carmel River Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$184
$149
Normandy Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$209
Official Website
$399
Carmel Bay View Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$193
Orbitz.com
Quail Lodge & Golf Club(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$355
$249
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$599
  • Pool
Carmel Valley Ranch(Carmel)
$600
$650
$629
All reviewsfire pitquichebagelsduring sleeping hourslocal vineyardsholman ranchsmall parking lotlarge vehiclehard boiled eggsfree breakfastgardens are lovelywalk into townqueen roomcomfortable bedchecking inbaked goodsnice breakfast
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I agree with other reviewers on here. Poor location. Out of town and right next to a busy road. With the walls being as thin as they are, you could here every vehicle passing at all hours of the night, not to mention the construction. The rooms were tiny and not air conditioned, which isn't a problem 90% of the year. No wifi and no cell service. Take a pass on this one.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jfflyboy
VendangeGM, Manager at Vendange Carmel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us and we are happy to discuss your experience with you directly as we truly value your feedback and want all of our guests to have a pleasant, memorable stay at our unique property. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I picked this hotel because of the great reviews, however, we found it not so 'great'. Didn't realize it's not right in town, need to drive to town. Wifi didn't work first nite. No place to get a coke. Walls thin as was the TP. Marble floors freezing! No fan in bathroom. Bathrm door hit toilet seat. Looks beautiful, just not that functional.Staff, lovely.

Room Tip: If you don't care much about hotel amenities, it's fine.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tombraiderjules

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We take your feedback seriously- it helps us to see what you enjoyed during your stay and where we can improve. We will look into these issues and we sincerely hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We spent one night that we booked a day before on our road trip through California. Did not expect much, but were delighted with such a pleasant surprise that awaited in this cute little bed and breakfast. Rooms were clean, spacious, even got free upgrade for one of the rooms! Nice fire pit in the center of the garden, flowers and beautiful plants wherever you turn... I'm just gonna say I wish we could stay another day! For that price, it was nothing short of amazing, I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sunny O
VendangeGM, General Manager at Vendange Carmel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for staying with us here at the Vendange Carmel Inn & Suites. I am very glad to hear that you really enjoyed your stay. We really strive to make it our priority to make our guests happy and recommend great suggestions on activities and great accommodations, so when you come back from a great outing, you have a nice place to return to and a friendly vibe where we can take care of you. Once again we appreciate your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were passing through Carmel and found this place on the way. When we were checking in were a delight to work with. Very helpful in finding places to see and dine. The rooms are newly renovated and are beautiful! The bed by far has been one of the best I've found in any stay I've had. I will definetly be staying here again and would highly reconmend it to anyone coming to the area.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Lisantia

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are so happy enjoyed the newly renovated rooms and the wonderfully comfortable beds. We hope you visit us again next time you are in Carmel!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Under new ownership this place obvisouly cares very much about making their clients happy. I booked a room here just 2 days before a weekend getaway with my mom for her birthday. After calling over 30 hotels and B&B's in carmel who were all either full or would not allow a room for just 1 night, I was lucky enough to find Vendange. I was heisitant at first to book it because of the reviews before when it was the Carmel Crystal Inn but the staff on the phone were so kind and accomadating I figured I'd roll the dice, and I'm glad I did. The new rooms are beautiful, we stayed in the Twisted Roots King Suite and absolutely loved it. The walls had been re insulted so even though the street it's located on was fairly busy during the day when the door and windows were closed we could barely hear the traffic. My only qualm was there was no outlet in the bathroom for my blow dryer but really that wasn't a huge deal. We enjoyed their afternoon wine and cheese in their beautiful garden around the fire pit before heading into town for the sunset. All around this was a really nice place to stay and the staff is amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure my mom had a nice birthday. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's still under renovations but I'm really looking forward to staying again and seeing what they have in store!

Room Tip: When they reopen them the rooms facing the Garden Look amazing! Make sure to enjoy the firepit too!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tys_Girl
VendangeGM, Manager at Vendange Carmel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Hello Tys_Girl,

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the outlet in the bathroom for your hairdryer. The issue with that is the custom mirror we ordered has not come in yet so we had to use the temporary oval mirror that you saw. That mirror is blocking the outlet for your hair dryer because it was placed in the middle so it aligns with the sink. The new mirror that is going to be placed in there in a few days will have a cutout of the outlet. I hope otherwise you and your mother had a great time and I hope she enjoyed the room as well as yourself. I hope you can visit us soon when the property is completely done. I am sorry I was not there myself to greet you, but I am sure my front desk gave you excellent customer service. I remember our email conversation so I hope you loved the gift that was brought up to your room. Thank you for staying with us at the Vendange Carmel Inn & Suites and I am looking forward to seeing you soon on your next visit to Carmel.