“tasty dessert and outdoor dining”
Review of Village Corner

Village Corner
Ranked #32 of 159 Restaurants in Carmel
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Camp Hill, United States
“tasty dessert and outdoor dining”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I stopped for dessert after visiting nearby galleries. The apple pie a la mode, while a messy looking jumble was very good and the triple berry tart tasty.

Visited August 2013

Roswell, Georgia
“I would have walked out...”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

A total of 4 of us went for lunch. We were seated right away and received our beverages in a timely manner. When the server (female, dark hair with bangs--no name tag) came to take our order, one person in our party was having a hard time deciding what to order. Rather than assisting with recommendations, this server walked away and RUDELY stated she will come back later. I would have walked out if it weren't for the people I was with. I will never go back to this place and wish I had read some of the reviews. Unfortunately, I did not pay the bill as I would not have left her a tip.

Corvallis, Oregon
“Nice street side restaurant”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Started with not being met by host, then not being met by server, but once that got fixed, server was attentive and helpful, givibng extra cheese, tea, and bread...their bread with spiced Olive oil was good. I had the lobster pemnne which had a nice amount of lobster, nice to be able to sit outside. They have a fire pit in case it is chilly

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Village Corner”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great place for burger or anything. wonderful outdoor dining and just about everything on the menu is reasonable and very good.

Visited July 2013
Sonning Common, Berks
“Great Front of House”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

A very friendly greeting and service were highlights of our visit. The special, grilled sea bass with white beans was excellent. Outside seating around a pit fire added to the ambience. Only downside was they offered us 15% off the bill of their partner restaurants, where we had eaten the night before but the partner had not done the same!