“Great Breakfast”

Village Corner
Ranked #30 of 156 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southern California
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Nice outdoor dining on a sunny day. Eggs Benedict are really great here. Lovely service, casual and clean.

Visited April 2013

San Jose, California
“Great flavors”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have always liked the bread and dip that restaurants sometimes give you when you first sit down but this is by the far the best I have ever had! I ate two baskets almost by myself! The dip, I believe was a sun dried tomato, olive oil and garlic mix.

We then had the Ahi Tuna Tartar which was very flavorful, one of the better ones that I have had.

Then we shared the SF BELT which is a BLT with a fried egg. It was good but compared to the dishes before it was a little bland.

I would def go back to this restaurant on our next visit to Carmel!

Visited March 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
“Wonderful restaurant!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This restaurant was our favorite place we ate all weekend long. I definitely recommend it!! Nice menue that appealed to all 4 of us. nice price point and wonderful atmosphere. All in all perfect! Service was just a tad bit on the slow side with drink refills but not much to complain about.

• Visited April 2013
Fresno, California
“Consistent Value for Carmel”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We ate here twice on our most recent stay; and have eaten here many times. The service was good as usual (rarely slow unless jammed). What I like is the attention; but not feeling rushed. The breakfast -- cheese and Acapulco omelettes (de-lish!) and coffee -- was just under $23 pre-tip. The lunch, including Prawn Caesar and Calamari Caesar salads (both wonderful -- we shared); w/ teas, was $34 pre-tip. (These prices are quite reasonable for Carmel. If you want cheaper, go to Monterey.)

(If it's windy, watch out sitting by the fire pit!)

• Visited March 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good Service and Food (lunch)”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife, son, and I just had lunch here. My son's reuban sandwich had a lit of meat (but not a ridiculous amount). It was hot and he had to wait for it to cool down (a good thing). My club and wife's sand dab sandwiches were both flavorful and quite filling. Prompt/attentive service. Our bill, with one soft drink was $34. Would definitely return for lunch.
You can order breakfast items at lunch.

• Visited March 2013