“Can one complain portions are too big?”
Review of Katy's Place

Katy's Place
Ranked #16 of 159 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Basel, Switzerland
“Can one complain portions are too big?”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We easily got a table as it was around 8h40, but soon the place started filling up and there were people waiting outside. Boy, portions in there are huge! I went for an omelette with onions, chorizo and bell peppers - that came with a small vinaigrette, potatoes and bread - and my husband chose a mexican tortilla one with beans, guacamole and tomatoes, accompanied by a fruit portion on the side. I guess I could eat almost half of mine. I do feel bad when portions are too big because I hate wasting food. Service was fast and there is a great selection of products to choose from.

• Visited October 2013

Missouri City, Texas
“Huge selection, great food”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

The breakfast was pricey and they only accept cash but the food was excellent. One of the largest selections of Egg's Benedict varieties I have ever seen. The breakfast burrito was large enough to feed 3-4 people and the biscuits and gravy were excellent.

Thousand Oaks, California
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This was the best breakfast I ever had! Everything we ordered was awesome, you can't go wrong here. My children got the cinnamon raisin french toast, it was divine. My husband got the corn beef and hash, he loved it. I out a seafood omelet it was out of this world, with huge chunks of lobster and crab, and shrimp, oh my! The service was great. The atmosphere is cozy. Just bring cash, no credit cards are accepted.

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Their breakfast options rock and the food is amazing! In door and out door seating available...can't wait to come back and try their Eggs Benedict!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Cozy atmosphere, fantastic food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

After traversing the 17 mile drive, we stopped in for breakfast. We had been told that the Eggs Benedict here was the best in the world---and they were indeed scrumptious. There were many types to choose from, but we opted for the classic. The waffles were crisp on the outside and light and tender on the inside. Fresh warm-ups to our coffee cups were ever available. Friendly staff.

1 Thank Chris L