“Best Breakfast Place On Earth”
Review of Katy's Place

Katy's Place
Ranked #17 of 158 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
“Best Breakfast Place On Earth”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Incredible variety and quality. The best cheese blintzes I've had. Eggs benedict variety exceeds your imagination. Three eggs and wonderful hollandaise. Waffles and pancakes with a variety of fresh fruits as toppings. It is costly but quality is not free.

Oakland, California
“Overrated”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Food wasn't remotely worth the price. Very disappointing considering how many stars it got on this site and Yelp.

“I love a poached egg.....”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

I love a poached egg.....I order them at most breakfast joints, I even make them at home. 85% of the time they are never cooked correctly, always overdone. I always have faith they will be cooked right, and am most always disappointed. I ordered the California benedict at Katy's, and when it arrived, was ready for the disappointment. This was the best benedict I think I have ever had!!! The eggs were poached PERFECTLY, hollindaise was rich and delightful (I squeezed lemon over the top), it was delicious! My husband ordered a benedict as well, eggs cooked perfectly as well! When we left, I made sure to compliment the owners on the wonderful meal, was told the cook that poaches the eggs has been doing it for years, well he is a master!

Glendale, California, United States
“Great breakfast restaurant”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Fast service and very good food. The portions justify the cost. Stop here for breakfast when you are in Carmel.

Visited September 2012
Pleasanton, California
“Katy's Place (#22) & Katy's Cafe (#50)”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Katy's Place and Katy's Cafe are both the same restaurant. It is interesting that the reviews are so divergent. We ate breakfast there, and the place was empty. It's a cute place, but I was disappointed in the food. Nothing special.

• Visited September 2011