“Food, scenery and atmosphere was great!”

Mission Ranch Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 160 Restaurants in Carmel
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Really enjoyed this scenic restaurant. The food was very good and had fun in the casual bar with the piano music. Bartender was very personable and attentive. Enjoyed meeting and talking to Scotty. The view from the patio was super. The surrounding cottages are very pretty. Don't miss this great little place. You might even run into Clint.

There are newer reviews for Mission Ranch Restaurant

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had a cocktail on the deck at Mission Ranch Saturday evening and HAD to come back the next day for Sunday brunch! We were seated on the deck with beautiful views. The service was superior. The brunch was everything we hoped for and more! If I ever get back to Carmel I will return to this restaurant! We so enjoyed watching the precious sheep in the meadow! The black one was my favorite!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

When we first starting coming to the Mission Ranch it had not yet been remodeled by Clint Eastwood and was, even then, the best piano bar around. Now it has expanded outside where there is a beautiful view to enjoy a drink or a fine meal.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We had dinner for my hubby's birthday at the Mission Ranch for the first time. What a lovely setting....peaceful meadows, sheep grazing in the pasture, ocean views and a lovely sunset...what more could you want? Cheers to Clint Eastwood for purchasing this property so Big Developers can't destroy it! The service was impeccable, food delish, I had the duck, hubby the pork chops. Wine list was extensive, altho I would of liked to see more choices by the glass. We will return to try new menus choices, and the Sunday Brunch as well. They don't take reservations, so get there early if you are on a timeline.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Every time I visit Carmel, I make a point of having dinner here.

They have superb food- particularly the excellent steaks and prime rib.

Then, after dinner, you can enjoy the entertainment in the piano bar- including the open microphone opportunity.

It's a great place to go for an evening of good food and entertainment.

It can get busy, and therefore I recommend you make a reservation.

Highly recommended!