“Don't waste your time entering this place, AVOID!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #43 of 76 Shopping in Carmel
Visalia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time entering this place, AVOID!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I have to say this was the worst place I have ever been in. We walked in looking for boots and I walk around to find a salesperson to help us but there was only two customers sitting on the couch having a conversation. Oops, those aren't customers those are salespeople. Neither one of them get up they just ask if I need help, I said no. They went back to having their conversation on the couch. More people started to come in and that's when one of them decided to get up. Worst service ever!! My daughter found some boots she liked that were $1,000. I told her we would look elsewhere for the same boots. I wouldn't give that store $1.00 let alone $1,000.

Visited July 2013