“Morning coffee in Carmel”

Carmel Coffee and Cocoa Bar
Ranked #8 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 23, 2014

The coffee and pastries at this little shop in Carmel are very good. I spend a fair amount of time in New York City where the best of everything is available but I have to say that Carmel Coffee and Cocoa Bar has the best Latte I've ever had and the bagels are as good as any in NYC.

There are newer reviews for Carmel Coffee and Cocoa Bar

Reviewed August 14, 2014

This is not a fancy, expensive restaurant for lunch, but it's indeed a good place to grab a cup of coffee or for a sit-down lunch. We like their lunch menu (many items below $7). Our turkey and roast beef sandwiches with sliced tomatoes and lettuce and mayonnaise sauce were very yummy.

A note for interested diners: this shop doesn't take credit cars nor debit card; it takes cash and personal checks (to my surprise) only.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This place not only has good coffee, but the lunch menu is great. I highly recommend the smoked salmon bagel and sprout salad. Outstanding. The coffee is good and the desert is great as well. The location is favorable with free to cheap parking very close.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

As a local, I come here often to grab some coffee and read my book. They have good coffee and pastry. Their carrot cake is my favorite (so is the pecan bar). I haven't had the Panini’s but they always look good then others order it. It's a small cafe I like to come and relax. They have limited inside and a few more outside seating.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

After asking for recommendations to enjoy a good coffee, my husband and I ended up at this location. I agree with other reviews, this place has the best latte in town. Not only so, but I really liked their small and cute little pastries and lets not forget their delicious Eclair, if that's how you spell it. Will definitely recommend this place.