“Fit for a gourmet”

400 Degrees Gourmet Burgers & Fries
Ranked #73 of 161 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: 400° Gourmet Burgers & Fries features mouthwatering handcrafted burgers and fries using only the best ingredients and cooked to perfection on our custom cast iron griddle. Other menu options include housemade seasonal sodas, shakes, scrumptious salads and a large selection of artisan beers and wines. The restaurant’s dramatic, modern interior offers combined counter and table service indoors or outdoors on the dog-friendly patio.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Loved the atmosphere - very friendly, and good, satisfying, high quality food. You couldn't ask for more.

There are newer reviews for 400 Degrees Gourmet Burgers & Fries

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was craving a good burger last time we were in town and I was so excited to stumble upon this place....that excitement ended quickly. It's just confusion from the get go. I assumed you order at the counter and went up to get a soda while I waited for my husband to join me. The girl wasn't thrilled I was just ordering a drink. She told me to have a seat and someone would bring it out. Really?!? She couldn't just turn around and take 2 seconds to get it! Nobody was behind me! But I had a seat and waited.,,and waited...and waited. I only received my drink after my husband got there and when the reluctant "server" came to take an order that I guess I should have walked to the counter for. The burgers came and I have to say were FAR below average, especially for the price. It's all very odd in that they make you order at a counter but they want tips so they bring it out to you and guilt you into feeling like you need to leave them something when you still have to go up and get all your silverware and sides(ketchup/mustard/water/silverware stations are at the front) yourselves. My husband and I both agreed that's its a place to add to the "don't bother" list for friends when they use the vacation house.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Comfortable booth seating; friendly service; tasty and satisfying food. Milkshakes are creative. Beer and wine is offered. House wine was a little steep. I might have given it 5 stars but I felt the value is not there as it lacks uniqueness and the portion size was small, with no accompaning side dish or house made condiments. Pricey, especially for children. When you order a burger, that's all you get, a burger put together for you on a plate. I don't think they're going to make it unless they offer something more to attract business. They're starting a happy hour so maybe that will do it, but the atmosphere doesn't entice you to linger, so it probably won't do the trick.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I had the grilled turkey burger and fries.MMMMM. It was GREAT! The patty was HUGE, and was garnished with arugila. YUMM! The french fries were perfect, and wine reasonable. They have an electronic ordering menu at the table so you need not wait for a waitress, however service was excellent. I use to go to "La Bicyclette", but they lost my business due to being snobby and arrogant. Now this is MY FAVORITE!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

PR is excellent. Burgers are less so. Four of us ordered different burgers and sampled each one which tasted the same. And who designed and purchased those constantly falling over sat & pepper shakers? Very odd experience.

2  Thank AlexIII