“Quaint Candy Store”
Review of Cottage of Sweets

Cottage of Sweets
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Carmel
Good for: Families with children
Description: We have been Carmel's Candy Shop Since 1960. We provide a beautiful collection of fudge, locally made chocolates, British sweets, gummis and a wide variety of nostalgic and children's novelty candies. We also proudly carry over 50 different types of licorices from all over the world.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Wonderful old time candy store with every kind of candy you can imagine. Kids love it. Only problem is that it is too popular! Was very crowded and hard to maneuver around to see all the candy.

1  Thank fwlady

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a very hard time narrowing our selection down; everything looked so great. My husband and I ended up choosing 6 pieces of fudge to share and they were all very delicious. Definitely worth the calories.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to take away a few pieces of salted caramel and peanut butter chocolate. Would want more if our next destination wasn't a chocolate Factory in sf.

Sam, who attended to our purchase was not attentive to us at all - No smile, no thanks, no greeting etc. Basically informed us how much to pay, took my money, gave the change and turned his back on us immediately. I would expect retail shops like that to be more customer oriented than this. We are the only customers at that time by the way.

From the sample we tried, im pretty sure they are good/great grade chocolate. But seriously, I wouldn't waste my time and money there for such service even if its Michelin standard chocolate (which it isn't).

Ps: lady who served us the sample wasn't bad. :)

1  Thank Yong G
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Cutest cottage on the main street and filled with chocolately delights. Being from the UK I preferrred their homemade chocolates rather then their imported treats but either way this is a little chocolate heaven!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nice place... Decoration very sweet.
Price about 18/person.

This place have a lot if flowers... My wife lovet!!!