One night stop. It was very clean and comfortable. Cleaner and more well maintained than any other inn we stayed at. Breakfast was a pastry, boiled egg, juice and a muffin. If the price is right and in your budget then you won’t be disappointed with the room. We had a partial ocean view. It looks exactly as posted in other traveller’s photos. It is pretty and worth waking up to in the morning. The staff was very knowledgeable and offered wonderful service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable luxury in the heart of downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea. We are a family owned and operated business. Spacious & attractive rooms, some with balconies, partial to full ocean views, stone fireplace and jacuzzis. Outdoor spa w/FP. Free Continental Brkfst to room. Free WiFi. Ocean View Lodge Rooms are pet-friendly cottage like suites with wood burning fireplaces and separate master bedroom. Cont. Brkfst to room. Free WiFi. Both properties are non-smoking and offer 100% off-street parking. Ask about our economical pet-friendly Annex rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Horizon Inn & Ocean View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Inn And Ocean View Lodge
- Horizon Inn & Ocean View Hotel Carmel