This is a lovely hotel to use as a base to explore Carmel, Monterey and its environs. The staff were oustanding and even contacted us when we left a jacket behind to have it sent on to our next destination. The rooms are comfortable and whilst the view or location are nothing to write home about, the eastern influence in the decor, coupled with the wonderful bed linen, lovely bathrooms and fireplace all make up for it. Excellent recommendations for dinner - Flying Fish Inn wonderful, and ditto Mission Inn - and a 5 minute walk to the shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel