We have been spending a December weekend in Carmel for years. The golf, shopping, food, beach... always wonderful. The Inn where we stayed had become a little run down and we found we were being woken up during the night by loud yelling etc. Not so good. Last year we discovered Tradewinds. Amazing. Our room was quiet, peaceful, beautiful, and well appointed, with a spectacular view of the ocean and a lovely fireplace. The employees are helpful and polite and the breakfast was generous. In fact, everything about our trip seems better now. Thank you Tradewinds. We are happy to be regulars with you now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel