What a lovely hotel. We hadn't realised it is in the Johansens guide until we arrived. Beautiful rooms and very tranquil.
We stopped at Carmel for 2 nights.
They recommended a restaurant called Grasing's which was superb.
Lots of smart shops and an attractive beach.
Carmel was a bit colder than we were expecting and the Pacific Coast Highway down from San Francisco was disappointing. It was worth the 30 minute drive further south to Big Sur, during which we saw what we were expecting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel