Located centrally and walking distance to everything you'd want to do in Carmel as a business person or tourist. The Inn is a perfect and elegant fit with the surroundings of Carmel. This Inn has a longstanding history in Carmel and has gone through a number of renovations to maintain comfortable amenities and an earthy/zen decor. We had adjoining rooms for our young family of five, which was the perfect fit for us. The staff is super friendly, local, and can help with everything in the area in terms of food and activity recommendations, along with recommendations for food and activities in Monterey Bay, and everything in between. They told us over the phone that the room came with a breakfast and I imagined that we would pass on that and find some breakfast place on the main avenue. I was very wrong on this front. We at breakfast at the hotel all three days of our stay, an if we stayed longer, we would have continued to eat breakfast at the Inn each and every day. Fresh coffee (the good stuff) and a nice selection of teas, yogurts and cottage cheese, a wide selection of breads and jams, cereals, boiled eggs, juices. It was economical and first class continental breakfast. The rooms had everything we wanted and were well maintained and cleaned each day. On our next trip to Carmel we will not bother looking at other Inns online, I'll simply call Tradewinds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel