The Tradewinds is unknown to many travelers headed into the Monterey Peninsula area, but it shoudn't be. It is a very fine facility, within walking distance of everything in downtown Carmel, with many ocean view rooms and a great staff. Their are many quite famous properties nearby, including the Lodge at Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay, the Highlands Inn, Tickle Pink and dozens of boutique inns within the town. The Tradewinds is overall a great value. Recommend that you try it. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel