We spent 2 nights in the Tradewinds the staff were friendly and helpful.
Our room was actually small we had requested a part ocean view and this could only be seen if you stood on your tip toes and had your head at a weird angle which was disappointing.
However, the friendly helpful staff far out weigh the ocean view point. We just wish the room and bathroom had been a little bigger as it did at times feel a little cramped.
It was about £600 for us for 2 nights stay (GBP) which was the most we paid for any hotels during our trip up to coast for a 2 night stay but this could be due to the area itself.
One thing I would say is we were informed by the staff that there was no aircon this didnt prove to much of a problem as the staff can provide you some fans and Carmel is such a beautiful and friendly town that you can leave your windows open in the room to keep it cool, even when you are woundering round the town. I personally would love to live in a town like this.
We would most certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel