We had a lovely two night stay during our recent visit to Carmel. The rooms are beautifully appointed and the beds are extremely comfortable.
I had requested a room with a sea view which unfortunately we did not get, however we spend most our time walking around the charming town of Carmel that it did not really matter.
The complimentary continental breakfast in the morning was great as was the wifi. A rare treat that we came across during our road trip.
We would absolutely chose to stay at the Tradewinds again and would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a lovely quiet place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel