Stayed for 2 nights & after arriving from Yosemite Curry Camp we were delighted with the fabulous room. Loved the fire, the bathroom - especially the spa bath and the beds were SO comfortable. We had the best nights sleep in a long time! In fact we are keen to know where the beds are from as we slept like logs!
The hotel reception are keen to assist and if necessary book restaurants for you. Do ask for maps etc as we found it useful to locate particular restaurants we wanted to visit. Parking was tight but luckily we found a parking.spot for our 2night stay. Wifi was disappointing as kept dropping in & out so very variable. We were planning to do research for next part of our road trip here but found it impossible to use. Called reception but nothing could be done to improve it - apart from.us sitting in reception to use it so not ideal really.
The breakfast is simple with lots of choice- fresh fruit, cereals, bagels/bread, yoghurts, toasters, hot & cold drinks. Tables were are issue with families waiting till over guests was finished so you do feel a bit of pressure to eat & get out.
Really enjoyed our chilled out 2 days in Carmel - was very relaxed after the chaos of Yosemite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel