After moving to Carmel and finding my new home uninhabitable (water pipe leak), I needed to find a place to stay immediately. Somehow intuition led me to Tradewinds, even though I had never been there or seen the place. They were wonderful, and when they heard my tale of woe, upgraded my room to one with a spa tub. That was just what I needed--relaxation and de-stressing. The whole place just makes you feel calmer, too. There is a meditation garden with a big Buddha statue and pools of water. There is a fire pit. The grounds are landscaped beautifully, and the rooms are stunning. I wish I could live there. But now my house is fixed and I'll just stop by to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace your true Zen with a stay at Tradewinds Carmel. Featured as one of Architectural Digest’s most glamorous hotels, one of Forbes Travel Guide’s best small hotels, and voted as one of the world’s top inns by Coastal Living, our Carmel luxury hotel combines the elegant with the relaxing, offering tranquil surroundings and views of the Pacific Ocean. Indulge yourself in fine Egyptian cotton linens and luxurious goose down feather beds, pillows, and comforters. Experience spectacular ocean views, the luxury of spa tubs, fireplaces, Japanese tansu wetbars and vanities, antique and custom designed furniture from Bali and China, silk pillows, custom lighting, fine bath amenities, CD players, wireless high-speed internet access, fresh orchids and bamboo fountains. Pet friendly and dog friendly rooms available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel