This hotel is nice and overall we were happy with our stay. They don’t have AC in their rooms leaving me and my husband pretty uncomfortable during our stay. They did offer a fan, but that wasn’t enough. The bed was uncomfortable and we didn’t get that relaxing vacation we were hoping for. The place is pretty tranquil, just off the downtown area and totally walkable. The manager e-mailed me and told me that they had replaced the feather bed we stayed in, so maybe it was just our room. Their continental breakfast was pretty good. There is plenty of parking and the staff was really nice. The bath tub is just a normal bath tub (a little larger) with jets, it’s not a Jacuzzi tub . Oh, I would recommend staying on the top floor, if you can, we could hear EVERYTHING above us. Overall I liked the hotel, if you don’t like the bed, let them know, they seemed to have a very easy fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel