“Lotsa Charm” 5 of 5 stars

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Lotsa Charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband & I found this theatre years ago and I could not recall its exact location when I moved here. However, I saw a play advertised and upon arriving it was the very same location as years ago. Very small planted in a neighborhood thus parking is very limited. When we went several months ago, it was very warm inside (noticed because I was not dressed accordingly)..
I love this theatre---my friend and I are going next week to another play there.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank shirleyvan

Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, USA
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Cosy min-Theatre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Often has a selection of unique plays. Placed back in a neighberhood, uphill on 4th, 1.5 blocks below Carpenter.

1 Thank Local93921