The Colonial Terrace
$199
$179
Official Site
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

Normandy Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$209
Official Website
$401
Relais & Châteaux
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $472/night.

Carmel Bay View Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

Carmel River Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$184
$145
Orbitz.com
Quail Lodge & Golf Club(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$355
$249
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $298/night.

$599
  • Pool
Carmel Valley Ranch(Carmel)
$600
$650
$629
All reviewsbeach chairscontinental breakfastawesome locationhear the wavesbeautiful groundsocean viewpastriesgas fireplaceshort walk to the beachcookiesquicheour honeymoontwo blockshard boiled eggscarmel by the seaocean avemile drive
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The Hotel Tonight app had this listed and I took it. It is easy to find, a short distance from the beach and from fabulous restaurants. The receptionist served as a concierge as well, by making a reservation at a restaurant that served exactly what we were wanting for dinner! The room was great (vintage 1925-plus modern TV and Internet) with a fireplace. I would stay again anytime I was in the area!!!

Room Tip: I had no need for a pool or fitness area for my one night visit, but inquire if that is important to you.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jeannie G
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Me & my wife took part of our honeymoon here & it was hands down the best part of the trip. The staff was very supportive & nice. Our room was very enjoyable. It had a partial ocean view with a fireplace & great bed. I've read some reviews that bashed this place & how small or dirty it was & that wasn't the case at all. Our bathroom was small but a lot of it is knowing what your paying for. We wanted a quiet, secluded, beautiful inn by the sea & it was perfect. The room is great sized, very clean & well maintained & u cannot beat the location. Literally 60 feet from Carmel beach, 17 mile drive is on the same street & it's right on the outskirts of downtown Carmel. Highly recommend this place for couples looking to get away together.

• Stayed: January 2013
4  Thank GoldenOskie10
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Carmel's best kept secret. Great location for a quiet restful stay. Receptionist and employees are very friendly and helpful. My room was small but quaint with fireplace bed was very comfortable. The lobby is very cosie and inviting with high-backed chairs and comfy pillows. One block away from Carmel Beach and an easy walk to Ocean Ave for dining and shopping.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2013

the room we stayed was very lovely with the fireplace. yes, the bathroom was alittle small, but who cares, how much time would you spend in the bathroom. the breakfast was the greatest ever, with egg, oatmeal, pastries, jellies, cream cheese. on top of the nice room and breaksfast, it is one street behind the ocean, so ou can hear the sound of the waves. we really enjoyed our time, the staff was very friendly, too.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed two nights. Although the room seemed small and aged a little, it grew on me during the stay. The bed was very comfortable and who can resist hearing the sounds of the ocean all day long. Only a block away from the beach and is in a very quiet area of Carmel. The continental breakfast was better than most I've seen and the staff are all very friendly. Met with a smile and pleasant greeting from the moment I arrived all the way through my stay and even at my departure. I would recommend staying hear if you are looking to get away from it all and just relax.

• Stayed: January 2013