“ideal”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kirkland, Washington
“ideal”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This place meets a need for those who want to bring food back to their room. We ordered sandwiches made on the spot and got some drinks for our hike.

Visited May 2013

“Nice folks, all necessary breakfast and lunch provisions here!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Conveniently located small-town market with a surprising selection of assorted bitters and cocktail mixes!

Visited May 2013
Universal City
“WOW!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We walked by the Market at lunchtime and noticed an employee outside grilling big beef hot dogs, beef kabobs, steaks for a sandwich on french bread, etc. I had the beef kabob and it was better than my steak at Flaherty's. Four huge chunks of beef for $7. what a deal! We munched. The beef was tender and so tasty. If I lived there I would eat there all the time. My friend has the steak sandwich and it was delicious too. They offered about 7 different selections. They need to add outdoor seating and get a license to drink beer or wine on premises. We ate our food on the go with a bag of chips and water. I can still taste that Kabob.

Visited March 2013
Healdsburg, California
“Near Coachman's Inn”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This market has been there as long as I can remember. It's an easy walk from both Coachman's Inn and Ocean Avenue. My husband would go off to the golf course with buddies and I would walk around Carmel in the morning ending up at this market for a good deli sandwiches to take to my room or the patio at Coachman's Inn.

Visited September 2012
Vacaville, CA
“Next to the Coachman's Inn”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is an example of a high end Italian deli and small market. Breakfast sandwiches, hot and tasty, or made to order. The place to get your picnic supplies before a day at Point Lobos.
Just two doors down from the Coachman's Inn, one of my favorite overnights in cozy Carmel.

Visited December 2012