“A Must Visit When In Carmel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 105 things to do in Carmel
Los Altos, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Must Visit When In Carmel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

If you want to meet a great watercolor artist, and the nicest guy in Carmel, then you have to stop by and see Nicholas. Just a couple blocks off Ocean St. this great artist studio and gallery is worth a few minutes of your time. At the same time you are looking at Nic's great watercolor originals and prints, if you need any info regarding Carmel and the surroundings Nic's the go too guy. Carmel galleries in general are real short on Watercolor paintings - Nicholas makes up for that inadequacy. Stop in - you'll be glad you did!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank markg06

Beverly Hills, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I loved visiting this gallery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I loved visiting the Nicholas Boghosian gallery. I felt very comfortable and spent quite a bit of time just admiring the artwork available to look at on the all the walls, plus I enjoyed watching the artist painting while I visited. I ended up purchasing a beautiful print that I now have hanging in my family room. I have had many comments on how much friends and family love looking at this print. I look forward to visiting the gallery again in the near future.

Visited December 2010
4 Thank MarianneZ74
Los Angeles, California
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“So cute and charming I could've moved in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I randomly strolled into Nic's gallery on a visit to Carmel. What I immediately noticed and loved is it is the rare gallery full of paintings by the artist, and he's sitting right there working. It's not a high priced snooty chain nor is there pressure to buy. Nicholas made it known I could just browse about and ask any questions, much like being in a cheerful house with a friend. The pictures are spectacular, prices amazing and it's a gallery everyone should visit while in Carmel. There seems to be something for everyone, whether browsing or wanting to buy. I liked talking to Nicholas.

Visited October 2011