“MIXED BAG”

Rancho Canada Golf Club
Ranked #14 of 17 Outdoor Activities in Carmel
More attraction details
Owner description: This golf facility offers two 18-hole championship golf courses - East and West - situated along the scenic Carmel River.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The two courses have some really good holes and a few goofy ones. The front 9 on the west course is the best. The double dogleg that crosses the river twice (back 9 on west) is a silly design. There is another river crossing hole on the East course that requires an exceptionally long carry from the white tees. Nice practice facility and friendly staff. Good value.

There are newer reviews for Rancho Canada Golf Club

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I played this course 37 years ago; it has gone down hill since then, but is still a good value if booked on GolfNow,com at their lower rates. The greens need work because they are hard to read with different colors of grass and the overall course quality is down.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love this course. My husband and I play this course sometimes when we are on a budget. This course is great if you go during twilight. They have 2 courses on premise, but one course is better than the other, but I forgot which it was. I have played both and I remember one course has the sun in your eye constantly and the other course is a lot better.