“Perfect lunch spot”

Dining options: Breakfast
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect lunch spot”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were looking for a light lunch and stumbled across Pastries & Petals. It was exactly what we were looking for. This is a charming little cafe with friendly staff, serving fresh homemade food. They had a great selection of salads and sandwiches, as well as soups and quiches. The cakes all looked delicious although we were too full to try anything. A gem in Carmel!

Alamo, California
“Worth looking for”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Charming bakery/cafe. We went for lunch. I had a BLT, my wife a salad our 10 yr old daughter Mac & cheese. All were very good, especially the Mac & cheese, our daughter who is quite the connoisseur gave it two thumbs up.

It is a bit out of the way. We were given a gift certificate by friends and with put that we would never have been motivated to look for it. Glad we did and will be going back in the future

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This little tiny Bakery in the middle of Carmel had the most amazing cakes, we had the best Carrot Cake ever, and believe me, we have tried a few !
The city was crowded on Fathers Day but this place was easy to get a table outside, a very nice little Patio.
I would give the bakery Excellent, but the girl who served us was not "excellent" she did what she had to do, but nothing more without a smile.
Not friendly at all.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Delicious Grilled Cheese”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My friend took me here for lunch one day. Its a really cute little bakery type place and I wasn't sure what to expect. I ordered the grilled cheese and man was it delicious. We shared the mac and cheese, which was the cheesiest mac and cheese I've ever had. This is a great place for a bite to eat.

Visited April 2013
Pierson, Florida
“Exceptional Bakery”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Everything we got here was great. We are still trying to copy the afternoon pull-aparts at home. The place is small (which perhaps makes them so good) don't let that stop you from getting something special.

• Visited May 2013