“Exceptional Bakery” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Pierson, Florida
“Exceptional Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Everything we got here was great. We are still trying to copy the afternoon pull-aparts at home. The place is small (which perhaps makes them so good) don't let that stop you from getting something special.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Pleasanton, California
“Difficult to find.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a very cute little venue, and the pastries we enjoyed were very good, but I have to say that the outside sign although cute, is way too small to read from any distance. Would strongly suggest this is improved as they are just far enough away from the main street that people might turn around and give up, before finally reaching a spot that could become a favorite for a treat.

Visited May 2013
San Luis Obispo, California
“Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was really excited to try this place after reading reviews but while the food here was good I was so disappointed by the service. We arrived for breakfast when there was only 2 other tables in the whole place and 2 waitresses working. Apparently they were too busy to be bothered with us while the chit chatted and took forever just to acknowledge us and never returned to ask if we'd like more coffee or water, etc...I'm sure the bakery counter is fine but as a place to sit and eat, no thanks.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Tys_Girl
Laguna Beach, California
“Oh my God this is a find!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Firstly, use your gps or ask your conciege. Stuck in a little office plaza with parking for 3 cars, so use the meter. Worth the trip. Indoor and Outdoor Breakfast/Lunch spot that is to die for. Dogs welcome on outside patio in a beautiful setting. Had the Gruyere Mac and Cheese-Exquisite. The Chicken Rice soup is the best I have ever tasted in my 39 year plus life! I have a feeling everything on the menu is prepared with a chef's eye in mind. The young lady that owns this place is delightful. I suggest packing to go 4 bakery items. I dont waste my waistline on any mediocre bakery so believe me when i say everything I ate was to tasty and left me with a feeling why didnt i buy more for the trip back. My favorite was the peanut butter layered bar, but i am not sure the exact name so buy whatever they have there with peanut butter and you should hit on it. Very Reasonable priced for Carmel and a must do when in this beautiful "Town".

• Visited April 2013
Tustin, California
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

So cute, a perfect place to have a fantastic treat! I had the apple strudel. It was amazing. You could tast the fresh lemon zest!

Visited November 2012