“Lovely surprise”

Pastries & Petals
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Recommended by our concierge to try as we passed through Carmel for an early breakfast. Really laid back relaxed atmosphere. Very pleasant service from Susan. Pastries were delightful and good start to our day.

2  Thank Redrab1980

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The selection was huge and each one prettier than the next...
I had a Carrot Cupcake and it was one of the best I have ever tasted
My sister got the Chocolate brownie with Peanut Butter cream center and a chocolate ganache top layer.....
mmmmmmmmm is all she could say between lips rimmed with Chocolate!

1  Thank HHIBLONDE
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife loved this place. Full of pretty touches and some wonderful home baked cakes and pastries. We popped in for a bowl of soup at lunchtime which was served with a homemade cheese muffin both of which were delicious. The muffin did it and although we promised ourselves we wouldn't have any cakes we simply had to try them now! My wife had a mini chocolate cup cake and I had a mini key lime pie. Suffice to say if we ever go back to Carmel we will visit again for coffee and cakes...

1  Thank GBoy912
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Darling place, wonderful food and delightful owner. Don't miss the savory pull apart bread! We will return for breakfast every day if possible!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This place is great for a small bite to eat, but it is a bit expensive. Probably because it is in Carmel, but the food is great!