“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kush Day Spa

Kush Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Carmel
More attraction details
Owner description: Kush Day Spa specializes in massage and skin care services. We offer massage, facials, waxing, body treatments and spa packages. We are open 7 Days a week from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Carmel, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Took my wife here for her birthday and said that Zenith gave her one of the best massages ever. I also had a great massage as well. The rooms are comfy and serene. For an in-town massage, this place is great... It will not however be a "spa" experience that you would have at one of the local places like Bernardus or Pebble where there are places to lounge around and hang out afterwards, etc....

Visited September 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Very lucky find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Was having major neck and back trouble during vacation in Carmel. Found Kush on Yelp and was so lucky to meet massage therapist, Zenith. She literally made my vacation 100% better by carefully and patiently working out my twisted muscles. I can't recommend her and Kush enough.

Visited July 2013
Texas
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was - BY FAR - the best couples massage my husband and I have had in many, many years!!! Kush is located in a very quaint spot off of Ocean & 7th. Our masseuse were Tanya and Zenith. They were fabulous!!! We also added facials to our massage package. Camille did a great job on my facial. In fact, it's the first time I have not had any breakouts after a facial. Zenith did my husband's facial and did a good job as well. When we go back to Carmel, we will book another couples massage!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank seejules
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This was our third visit to Kush Day Spa. Not only is John, the owner a great host. He and Michelle are the best massage technicians we have experienced.

The Carmel environment is very relaxing and their rooms are quaint and comfortable. The massage tables are warm, and lull you relaxation as soon as you lie down.

If you are in the Monterey Bay Area, Kush is a must stop destination if you want a massage. We tried the rest and found the best...Kush Day Spa

Visited May 2013
Ohio
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Grea service and value at Kush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

John has a great Day spa here is Carmel. I was able to arrange a special day for my wife and he was exceptional in helping take care of us. I can't say enough about Camille , she is fantastic.