“Hidden gem for a casual lunch or breakfast”
Review of Carmel Belle

Carmel Belle
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmel Belle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Carmel Belle proudly sources its ingredients from farmers and purveyors that practice sustainability, and provide honest, high-quality products that taste really good. Our meats are hormone-free, grass-fed/free-range and humanely raised in California. Our produce is largely organic and purchased from local farmers' markets, farmers, and/or distributors that support small farms. So please join us, and eat good food knowing that we would never serve you anything we wouldn't serve to our own family.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I actually followed some locals I overheard to this restaurant hidden in an internal square. You order at a register and then grab an indoor or outdoor table and they bring your food to you. The food was very fresh and delicious. I had fresh heirloom and tomatoes and fresh baked bread with salted butter - yummy. A nice option for something quick and easy.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

In fairness, my 12 yr old daughter liked the ambience and like her avocado on a piece of bread sandwich. There is also water available. There were very few people in the restaurant when we we there in the morning. I disliked the austere(in my opinion) ambience, the slow service, my croissant with poached egg, arugula, cheese, and proscuitto seemed lack a balance of flavor and tasted a bit bitter for my liking. We paid $35 for a very mediocre and very forgetful experience. It was my worst meal for the entire trip.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Breakfast was really good. Fresh juice was perfect, coffee was delicious, poached eggs every way were great. We LOVED the stone cut oat meal.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stumbled upon Carmel Belle while trying to decide where to eat dinner. With so many places to choose from, we were having a hard time making a decision, mainly because of the high prices. When we found Carmel Belle, we instantly knew we had found the place. Their selection of fresh,healthy food was very reasonable priced.

1  Thank pritch444
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Went here because our first choice was full up and boy what a nice place. They recently started doing dinner and only till 8pm but trust me, you want to go here: for less than $15 we had delicious and I mean d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s steak, roast chicken and meatloaf. The options are limited but what they prepare is local, fresh and very good, indeed. We went all in for a cheese platter and again, it was excellent. Service is very friendly, too - not the cosiest of eateries but definitely worth a visit!