“Perfect for a quick lunch”
Review of Carmel Belle

Carmel Belle
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmel Belle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Carmel Belle proudly sources its ingredients from farmers and purveyors that practice sustainability, and provide honest, high-quality products that taste really good. Our meats are hormone-free, grass-fed/free-range and humanely raised in California. Our produce is largely organic and purchased from local farmers' markets, farmers, and/or distributors that support small farms. So please join us, and eat good food knowing that we would never serve you anything we wouldn't serve to our own family.
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

It is very hard to find but worth it! I had the ham, asparagus and MoZerella panini which was fresh and lovely.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We used to like going there, but over the past year it has become super busy, with long lines and sparse seating every time we wanted to eat there, so we have stopped going there.

I also didn't like how they up charge for little things like $4 for extra tomatoes!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I tried the green eggs and ham mainly because of good reviews and as a gimmick for my young daughter, who like the Dr. Suess story. The poached egg dish had prosciutto and an arugula-herb-based puree, which would explain a slightly bitter kick. It was very good, but not amazing. Those with larger appetites will probably want to order something extra to complement this dish.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wifey and I were lucky enough to find this unbelievable addition to the innumerable Carmel dining experiences.

It may be disconcerting to walk into a small, mini-mall-type-space and find tables spotted around a diminutive counter, but you can chalk this up to the foodie revolution in how business is done. Along the lines of the food cart movement, a smaller counter like this has lower overhead and operating costs so it's either: simple fine dining, or high end counter food.

The point is, the money saved on the labor and cost of real restaurant is put back into the food... and oh the food. oh. oh oh oh oh oh oh.

It's a rare menu... and there have been so many reviews I can't imagine this being important - everything we ate was exceptional. But what we ate is secondary to the overall menu. It was delightful.

The real promise of a place this diverse is that you could come in for any number of wonderful "boards" from veggie to pate and charcuterie. It's an incredible treat. From a quick snack to a divine meal..... it's got you covered.

THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST PLACE IN CARMEL, *for the money*....
.... for high end foodie delight.

Honestly, it makes me miss living there simply because I could imagine diving into the menu headlong.... there isn't one thing on it that didn't sound epic.

Here's Carmel Belle's menu... look for yourself. http://www.carmelbelle.c…

and enjoy. This is my first recommendation for your stay in Carmel. There are the pricey dinner joints you will undoubtedly experience.. that are wonderful. Do not miss this place.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We has breakfast here everyday. Great green eggs and ham and avocado toast. Hard to find - inside a small art complex - but well worth it.