“great lunch place”

Ranked #4 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Carmel Belle proudly sources its ingredients from farmers and purveyors that practice sustainability, and provide honest, high-quality products that taste really good. Our meats are hormone-free, grass-fed/free-range and humanely raised in California. Our produce is largely organic and purchased from local farmers' markets, farmers, and/or distributors that support small farms. So please join us, and eat good food knowing that we would never serve you anything we wouldn't serve to our own family.
Reno, NV
“great lunch place”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

nice, dog friendly cafe - indoors in a little shopping area, but they have a dog area. We enjoyed our sandwich, good menu choices, nice staff.

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite breakfast places in the area, very different than most restaurant. I can see that that maybe people will have problems with the price but for me, great food and Carmel that's what it is. So negative writers, go to Burger king, it's cheaper. Lol. Anyways keep up the good work.

Central Saanich, Canada
“Finally, tasty eggs & yummy sausages!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

For a couple who usually cooks hearty breakfasts at home on the weekends, my wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the quality of breakfast served at this little breakfast spot in Carmel. Recommended by a local who happened to identify our confused tourist faces, we both had the Carmel Belle's simple breakfast menu item of "two soft poached eggs with herbs & country toast" with a side of sausage, and coffee. I cannot rave highly enough about the fresh taste and perfect preparation; it's nice to have a breakfast that's neither the lame "Continental" breakfast of a hotel or the greasy stuff pumped out by Denny's. However, with the bill coming to close to $30 for two people, it was on the pricey side. The price was the only downside with this place, as everything else (including the service), was top notch. While it's unlikely I'll ever return to Carmel (it's basically a small, but beautiful, town devoted to selling overpriced yachting/yuppy clothing and artwork and jewelery to the wealthy), this place was a nice little treat.

• Visited August 2012
Carmel, California
“Tasty, unexpected combinations for lunch and breakfast.”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I love the inventiveness of the menu. It never dissapoints and gives me ideas to try at home. An unpretentious place to enjoy while exploring Carmel.

Visited March 2012
Phoenix, AZ
“Very fresh CA cuisine!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I'm so happy we needed to find a bathroom and stumbled upon this busy little cafe! Very fresh CA cuisine - great for lunch. We had salads and were very happy! I would go back for sure!

Visited July 2012