“Special Evening” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Andre's Bouchee

Andre's Bouchee
Reserve with OpenTable
Andre's Bouchee is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 153 Restaurants in Carmel
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Ave. and 7th
Description: Proprietor Elizabeth Ketler want to share a Carmel favorite that lures locals and visitors with its chic style and neighborhood charm. Chef Benoit Petel prepares Modern French Bistro Cuisine.The wine bar opens at 5:30 pm daily. Dinner will be served from 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. nightly. Reservations are recommended at the restaurant. We are open for lunch from 12:00 until 2:30 Friday - Sunday
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Special Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2009

We were looking for another restaurant and found this one. We were the lucky ones. We were celebrating a birthday and this was perfect. For appetizers, the oysters were so fresh and tasty, they must have just been delivered. Also, foie gras, salads, soups, such as gazpacho or lobster bisque. For dinner, excellent selection of fish and meats. I had the duck breast, just perfect. The service was impeccable. Even with all of the upscale food and service, the restaurant is relaxed and comfortable. Also, great wine selection.

3 Thank 1Michelle

San Jose, CA
“I LOVE ANDRE'S BOUCHEE!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

Wonderful ambience, terrific food, great people....what more can you ask for? I've been to the restaurant several times and loved it so much, I will be having my wedding reception there. Went there for a tasting of my reception menu a couple of weeks ago and honestly had one of the best meals of my life! My fiance completely agreed.

Not only is the food delicious but the proprietors and staff are amongst the best out there. They've been an absolute pleasure to work with. We are so happy we chose Andre's Bouchee to share in our special day. We can't wait for our family and friends to enjoy it too!!

Their wine prices are very reasonable and Dmitry, the resident sommelier, is my kind of guy! He will find you a perfect wine at any price point!

3 Thank GoGirl_SJ
Tampa
“If you like French food, check this place out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2009

My wife and I had a great experience here. After looking over several menus from nearby restaurants, we chose Andre's. We sat at the bar thinking we were just going to have a few appetizers but after looking over the menu and listening to the waiter explain the specials, I opted to order off the menu.
My wife had the escargots. We both have had them and prepared many ways but this was truely a unique experience. They were done in a demi glaze with hazel nuts. Highly recommend them along with the french onion soup and the salmon tartare/smoked salmon.
I had the sea scallops on top of the veal medallions. Sounds like a bit of an odd combination but the mild sweet scallops accompanied the tender veal just fine. It was all brought together with an intoxicating beurre blanc (butter) sauce.
My wife and I spent the week in the Carmel area and had the chance to sample many of the restaurants. I can say we really did not have a bad meal anywhere but Andre's stands out as one of the most memorable.
Great food and large wine list is a winning combination. BRAVO

4 Thank capteats