We gave up trying to book a nice room at the adjacent Tickled Pink inn and glad we settled on this Hyatt instead. From our 2-level suite we could see back and left to the said inn (with unbelievably tardy responses to online booking attempts) and gauge that actually we did rather well with a superior property complete with stunning ocean and cliff views. We liked our suite with huge bath tub and real wood-burning fire to enjoy s'mores. In house dinner was better than breakfast but views were always superb. Had the best of both worlds by enjoying a fab sunset dinner at the Post Ranch Inn a bit down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey Pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant (dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). Rumors have been circulating that California Market is closed for renovation. These rumors are not true. We are open and enjoying the Fall weather and delicious seasonal menu items. In 2016, we will be going through several renovations at the hotel and will update guests once we have a firm schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt