Our stay was through Interval Timeshare group. Tripadvisor reviews were right on target....beautiful property, perfect location, nice spacious rooms with fireplace BUT property is on the older side. I requested an upper floor because I was aware of noise issues, unfortunately the front desk didn't honor my request. We didn't have an ocean view because I think we were pegged as timeshare owners and not probably future Hyatt Timeshare owners. We were given some credit for breakfast and the restaurant was beautiful, spectacular view. Unfortunately the poached eggs were over done. There's a good possibility that we will return to this property (we hope they work on the noise issues), we especially liked the king bed.P.S. Cleaning lady was very sweet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 448 room luxury resort nestled in Monterey Pines overlooking Point Lobos State Reserve. Oceanview rooms include wood burning fireplaces and private balconies and 11 suites also include in-room double spa baths, kitchenettes. Renowned Pacific's Edge Restaurant (dinner only) and California Market Restaurant (breakfast & lunch). Rumors have been circulating that California Market is closed for renovation. These rumors are not true. We are open and enjoying the Fall weather and delicious seasonal menu items. In 2016, we will be going through several renovations at the hotel and will update guests once we have a firm schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Carmel Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands Hotel Carmel
- Highlands Hotel Hyatt Carmel
- Carmel Highland Inn
- Carmel Hyatt